The Terminus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BUGS GLORIOUS BUGS

2 posters

Go down

BUGS GLORIOUS BUGS Empty BUGS GLORIOUS BUGS

Post  Admin Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:01 am

Hello testers,

Here's a list of known issues so far (seperate to the ones on the blog page and the FAQ):

You can ruin a fight by manually navigating away from Fightresult.php - FIXED

People are getting dumped into battles seemingly at random - MIGHT BE FIXED - I at least have stopped it from happening when returning from sleep. If this happens to you, LET ME KNOW

People are able to be fought and challenged in what should be safe zones - I can't replicate this, if you can, send me some details

Certain battle conditions result in both parties dying when one shouldnt - FIXED - At least for the conditions reported

The infamous MySQL Line:162 error on Fightresult.php - FIXED - Should be anyway. If you see it, let me know.

Two people challenging each other at the same time majorly fucks things up - FIXED!

If you challenge someone else while you're already being challenged but yet to get to the fight page, you fuck things up too - I can't replicate this, can anyone offer more info?

Logging in without using the right case sensitivity works, but messes things up - Don't do it for now! Will be fixed soon hopefully

WANT TO HELP?

- If you get dumped into a battle, please give me the following info: The ID number in the URL (if there is one, and if there isnt, say so), whether you are being suspected or you are suspecting, who it says the battle is against, your username, your char name and IMPORTANTLY: Where you think you should be rather than in the battle. Were you waking from sleep? Just logged in? Just created a new char? All very important because I'm trying to narrow this down and find it.

- If you kill one of @benvies characters or are killed by @benvies characters when you won the fight (They all seem to be called Terminus-ator or some variation of), let me know what choice you made, and the ID on Fightresult.

- Likewise, if you get the MySQL 162, what were you doing, what's the fightresult id, what choice did you make.

- If you see (S) next to peoples names in The Frozen Dog, or The Hideout, or The Quarantine Zone, DONT click them, but let me know, and tell me your user and char names.

- Any problems with "This page re-directs indefinitely" or any message from your browser of that nature

- Any battle system fuck ups - Wrong person challenged, or anything like that.

The day is winding down now, but you can still contact me on Facebook (Adam Burt), Twitter (Newnab) or by email (Adam@adamburt.com)

Thanks guys.

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://terminus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

BUGS GLORIOUS BUGS Empty Re: BUGS GLORIOUS BUGS

Post  aku Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:52 pm

Are we supposed to see the (S) next to our own names?

BUGS GLORIOUS BUGS Capture

I haven't actually clicked it yet, because I didn't want to kill myself or something if you already knew about it.

aku

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:59 pm

Click it. Wink
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://terminus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content